Hebei Zhifei provides a complete production-education integration solution for the establishment of drone professional and practical training in middle and senior vocational schools
1) Set up the drone training room software and hardware environment according to the open source system and related technical support environment. Under the guidance of experimental teachers, students will connect the drone training room with the needs of social development and realize the students through the drone training room. Improve hands-on ability, development ability and employability.
2) Build a unique drone training room, based on which to train drone professionals, and carry out research on drone education and teaching.
3) Design a systematic drone training process and build a complete textbook curriculum arrangement. Establish a professional platform and discipline construction that are coordinated with the development of social science and technology applications.
1) Cultivation of related talents in the drone industry, through the systematic arrangement of the training room, students can learn from the entire process of production, development, and development of drone assembly, commissioning, control, maintenance, and secondary development. Human-machine operators, drone maintenance personnel, drone developers.
2) The employment of student drone-related industries, the current drone talent gap is very large, the training room system trains drone-oriented talents, and exports talents for the drone market. Students can engage in drone-related positions, or directly Start a business.
3) UAV competitions. In recent years, the number and types of university competitions have increased. Among them, the competitions for UAVs have become more and more popular. The construction of training rooms can improve the system for training and selction of UAV competition personnel.
1) Form a training program for drones with school characteristics;
2) Establish a unique student drone team based on the student's own advantages;
3) Form a complete set of shallow-to-deep drone training experiment arrangements that can be copied and promoted;
4) School-enterprise cooperation to promote the construction of UAV specialty;
5) Develop a drone competition team that can participate in various competitions and strive for excellent results;
6) Students can rely on drones to start a business while at school, and at the same time, students are more proactive and competitive after graduation.
Drone Training Center
Drone Training Center-Hall 1
Drone Training Center-Hall 2
UAV training center-R & D test center
UAV training center-assembly and debugging center
Drone Training Center-Flight Simulation Center
Professional basic course materials, including drone overview and system composition, drone flying principles and flight performance, aviation environment and meteorology, drone regulations and safety, etc., allow students to master the basic knowledge related to drone majors.
Professional core course materials, including drone flight training manuals, drone disassembly and repair technology, drone power inspection technology, drone aerial photography technology, drone agricultural plant protection technology, etc., through case teaching methods and tasks The teaching method of driving method can enable students to truly master the core skills of drone application.
UAV teaching materials
AERO SPORTS FEDERATlON OF CHINA, established in 1964, referred to as China Aviation Association (ASFC), is one of the most trusted UAV skill certificates in China. The ASFC certificate is issued by the China Aviation Association. It is a member unit of the International Aviation Federation. Zhao Mingyu, vice chairman of the Chinese Aviation Association, is now the vice chairman of the International Aviation Federation. The China Aviation Association is mainly responsible for managing the national aviation sports events, and is the only legal organization representing China to participate in the International Aviation Federation and the corresponding IATA activities. Here you can systematically learn the theoretical knowledge related to the use of drones, and continuously improve the actual operation ability through simulation exercises. Finally, you will get an ASFC certificate through assessment. Flying hand.
Baoding Zhifei Aviation Technology Co., Ltd. has standardized drone training sites and facilities, and ASFC designated test sites in Baoding area, and trains a large number of drone drivers for the society every year.
The “China Engineering Robot Contest and International Open” is jointly sponsored by the Ministry of Education ’s Innovative Methodology Teaching Steering Committee and the International Engineering Robot Alliance to organize engineering competition robotics projects. Keyword, by completing a very clear and specific engineering task, to replace or assist people in their work.
The National Vocational College's UAV Application Innovation Skills Competition is sponsored by the National Aviation Industry Vocational Education and Teaching Steering Committee. The theme is "Innovative Skills, Achieve the Future". It is an application skills innovation practice activity and a large-scale aviation for national vocational schools. Popular science activity is also an aviation cultural activity that combines the dual characteristics of drone application skill innovation and aviation vocational education.
In response to the national call, fully learn from domestic and foreign successful experiences, and follow the "Guiding Opinions on Promoting and Regulating the Development of Civilian UAV Manufacturing Industry" (hereinafter referred to as "Opinions") issued by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology in December Successfully reached the cooperative innovation system of "production, learning, and research" for drones, and built a drone training center for the school and a drone professional teaching system. The first is to carry out key technical research around civil unmanned aerial vehicle power systems, flight control systems, sensors, etc .; the second is to strengthen the introduction of capital, technology and talents, and the continuous cultivation of local talents.
On the morning of October 26, 2017, the completion of the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the agricultural drone application service base was held at the drone R & D and application center. Li Guorui, Secretary of the Party Committee and Principal of Hebei University of Science and Technology Engineering, Zhang Yanxu, Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee and Vice Principal, attended the meeting.
On the afternoon of November 10, 2017, Duan Lingling, deputy director of the Hebei Provincial Department of Agriculture (Office), chief economist Zheng Hongwei, and director of the Science and Education Department Fu Qiang and their three members came to our center for inspection and guidance.
Our company is jointly with Hebei Science and Technology Engineering School. The training program includes several aspects:
1. Establish a drone major to conduct systematic full-time training for students in the school, aiming at continuously training new and comprehensive professional talents for the drone profession;
Second, on the other hand, the cultivation of people who want to or have already engaged in agriculture-related work includes:
1. New-type professional farmers cultivate rural "double innovation" and professional manager training.
2. updated knowledge of agricultural technicians at the basic level of the agricultural system. Help to cultivate more application-oriented talents to meet industry needs.
Basic theoretical knowledge. Both the school and the enterprise cooperate with each other to teach students about basic cultural courses education, mechanical and electrical professional knowledge, atmospheric science, drone hardware knowledge, drone safety flight regulations and other related knowledge. Operational training. At the training base, teaching activities are carried out at multiple levels for the learning of drone operation capabilities. It is divided in o basic theory learning, computer simulation flight, small indoor aircraft drill, real flight observation, and real flight training.
Drone assembly and commissioning. At the training base, the teacher demonstrated assembly and the students wanted to combine the assembly themselves, and quickly and accurately grasped the performance of each part of the drone, the installation method, and debugging and maintenance. Through the multi-level teaching activities, let the students from unfamiliar to familiar with the drone to finally get started with the application, there is a gradual process. Conclusion Theoretical knowledge and hands-on practice promote students to have a solid grasp of all knowledge.
The first is to understand the various hardware of the drone, including the names, functions, performance, main parameters, working principles, installation methods and other aspects of each hardware. Skilled operation. Able to perform computer simulation exercises and master the flying skills of small indoor aircraft. Familiar with real aircraft flight operations. Learn about routine maintenance and repair of drones. Understand the steps for daily maintenance of drones. Able to observe and identify the location of common failures, and how to repair them. Understand relevant laws and regulations for safe flight of drones, and achieve safe operation and legal flight.
The Baoding Smart Agriculture Alliance and the "Double Innovation and Double Service" Center of Baoding Vocational and Technical College is a new form of cooperation between farmers and business alliances established in response to the current economic characteristics. He combines various promising new industries with traditional agriculture, responding to the 19th The big call to vigorously promote the modernization of agriculture, aimed at making agriculture a more promising and enviable industry. At present, the alliance has been initially established, and has achieved certain results, which has been highly valued by the municipal party committee. Our company's drone plant protection project, as an important part of the construction of agricultural mechanization, is honored to participate in this large alliance led by the government, organized by universities, and coordinated and cooperated with various industries.
Dean Zhao of Baoding Vocational and Technical College inspected the "dual system" cooperation base of our company and Baosteel UAV and confirmed it.